This was my first time trying warm chia pudding and it was better than I imagined! I had only ever heard of the chia pudding that sits overnight in the fridge, so heating it up on the stove top was new for me. Plus, this recipe only takes about 5 minutes!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving vital proteins collagen peptides (2 scoops)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- If using vanilla protein, mix milk and protein in a bowl prior to heating over the stove. If using collagen peptides, they will dissolve easier once milk is heated.
- Once mixture in small pot is hot, add in chia seeds, coconut oil, turmeric, and cinnamon and stir for 3-5 minutes or until chia seeds have absorbed the almond milk and the mixture becomes thick.
- Pour the chia pudding into a bowl and top with fruit and nut butter (I used bananas, strawberries, and natural Peanut Butter).