These ooey-gooey PB chocolate banana bites are the perfect combination, are made with minimal ingredients, have a great nutrition profile, and are ridiculously easy to make!
This recipe is made with wholesome ingredients, and is gluten free, dairy free, and vegan.
Give these bites a try, and enjoy!
Serves: 12 Protein Bites
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time/Refrigerate time: 1-2 hours
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 medium banana
- 4 Tbsp powdered peanut butter (I used PB Fit)
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened organic cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 packet of Stevia
- Protein powder: I used 2 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (you could also sub for 1 scoop chocolate protein powder)
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Roll the mixed ingredients into a ball.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate balls for one- two hours!
- Store in an air-tight container
*The batter is safe to eat on it’s own if you want to dive right in. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 ball • Calories: 49 • Fat: 0.7 g • Carbs: 7.4 g • Fiber: 1.2 g • Sugar: 1.6 g • Protein: 3.7 g